A full-spectrum weight health platform for your people—and your organization
Now, you can support the weight health needs of each employee—with or without medication. WeightWatchers for Business delivers the only platform with individualized pathways based on true clinical need.
solution in sync
with your goals
Maximum cost control, best clinical outcomes, sustained weight loss
Put it all together in pathways
Proven behavior change program
We’re the leader in sustained weight loss and overall improvement in weight health. Each experience meets members where they are both culturally and clinically, including GLP-1 and diabetes-specific programs. And our digital experience makes it all available anywhere, anytime.
Effective & sustainable
- 5% weight loss sustained after one year1
Members living with diabetes:
- 0.75% decrease in HbA1c2
- 40% increase in self-esteem2
Virtual clinic and medication management
Our virtual care clinic supports the management of obesity as a chronic condition with medical management by obesity-trained clinicians. Our complete care includes evidence-based behavioral programs and appropriate access to treatment using on-ramp, step therapy, and de-escalation protocols.
Members on GLP-1 medications:
- 15.9%: Average weight loss at 6 months3
- 21%: Average weight loss at 12 months3
Scalable coaching and communities
Support is vital for sustained weight loss and improved quality of life. That’s why we make coaching accessible through our digital app with 24/7 chat and personalized coaching tailored to each member’s clinical needs.
Our thriving digital and in-person communities offer thousands of affinity groups to help people stay connected and accountable throughout their weight-health journey.
2 Based on a 6-month multicenter study demonstrating significant changes in weight, blood sugar, blood pressure, waist circumference, diabetes distress, and quality of life. Apolzan JW et al. A Scalable, Virtual Weight Management Program Tailored for Adults with Type 2 Diabetes: Effects on Glycemic Control. Nutrition & Diabetes. 2023. Study funded by WW International, Inc.
3 WW Observational Study.
Finding the balance
The weight health landscape is changing
- Rx costs are skyrocketing– significant demand, with growing clinical indications for GLP-1 for both T2D and obesity.
- Need for program to support cost control around Rx spend - lack of comprehensive solutions.
- Point solution vendors narrowly focused on weight management, high-acuity clinical intervention or diabetes.
WeightWatchers for Business
- Delay/avoidance of costly medications through a step-therapy approach
- Engagement as access, combining behavior change program with medications
- Protocols to support de-escalation of medications when appropriate
Improved Weight Health
- Avoidance of high-cost claims tied to obesity and related conditions
- Reduced cost exposure
- Increased employee engagement and satisfaction
Always guided by science
science to help you and your employees achieve meaningful results.
Jamy Ard, M.D.
Co-director of Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist Weight Management Center in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Professor of epidemiology and prevention and medicine at Wake Forest University School of Medicine
Angela K. Golden, D.N.P.
Doctor of Nursing Practice and owner of NP Obesity Treatment Clinic in Flagstaff, Arizona
Ania Jastreboff, M.D., Ph.D.
Director of Yale Medicine Center for Weight Management in New Haven, Connecticut
Associate professor of medicine and pediatrics at Yale School of Medicine
Scott Kahan, M.D., MPH
Director of National Center for Weight and Wellness
Robert F. Kushner, M.D.
Director of Center for Lifestyle Medicine in Chicago
Professor of medicine and medical education at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine in Evanston, Illinois
Amanda Velazquez, M.D.
Director of obesity medicine at the Center for Weight Management and Metabolic Health at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles